Our resort organizes villages tours, walks and other activities to allow you to enjoy the life in the surrounding Tharu villages as well as discovering the wildlife of Bardia National Park.
For all our tours, you will be accompanied by professional guides.
We propose different day tours and activities in the National Park
- Jungle trek in the park
- Jeep safari in the park
- Rafting (when the level of the Karnali allows it)
- Jungle trek and camping by the river into the jungle
- Elephant riding tour
We propose different day tours and activities in the Tharu villages
- Walk in the community forest tracking rhinos followed by cultural discovery in a Tharu home
- Circuit of cultural discovery cycling in the most beautiful Tharu villages
- Cooking class in a Tharu home
- Basketery class in a Tharu farm
You can also discover the villages on your own (without any cultural explanation from our guides). We will provide you a map of the villages and show you the best paths.
We rent bikes at the cost of 400 Nrp/day.
In the surrounding:
- One day tour by Jeep to discover the Blackbuck area, the cattle and farmer’s market, and local handicrafts. The price is on request (depending on the number of guests).
- Four or five days trek in the remote part of the National park and camping in the Babai area. The price is on request (depending on the number of guests).
- Fishing in the Babai river. The price is on request (depending on the number of guests)